The SPA Koh Chang Resort offers a nice Excursion program and activities :
1. Free shuttle bus transfer to White Sand Beach (Main town of Koh Chang) every Monday 12.00 am.
2. Free shuttle bus transfer to Long Beach (a swimming beach) Every Thursday and Saturday.
3. in one day trip with activities. One day tour cost 1,850 baht/person (need 2 people or more/trip) Schedule: 10.00 a.m. Leave the SPA 11.00 a.m. Elephant Trekking 12.00 a.m. Lunch Box 02.00 p.m. Bang Bao fisherman village 03.30 p.m. Lonely Beach at Nature beach resort 05.30 p.m. Arrive back at he SPA Bang Bao Fishing man village + The famous Lonely Beach west side of Koh Chang Transportation (around Island) Foods and Drink (carrot juice, coconut juice) Takeaway from the spa One hour elephant trekking On the Lonely beach relaxing time.
4. Under Water Tour Scuba Diving - Snorkeling - Sport Fishing - Island Hopping We have an arrangement with A professional Koh Chang ‘s One stop fun center At Salak phet bay, offering you attractive under water activities not far away from the SPA. Trip includes transportation and lunch box.
5. Kayaking In Salakkok Bay Boat trip: We also have an ‘umbrella shade’ wooden boat to take you through the abundant mangrove channels up to the front of the front of The SPA Koh Chang resort Canoes for two or three people are also available so you can enjoy some exercise and take in the surrounding atmosphere and especially see FIRE FLIES after sunset.
6: for exercise and Sight seeing.
7. Hiking One day trip or stay over a night On Salak phet Mountain with local hiking guide.
8. Fishing (squid) in the evening time : a small fisherman wooden boat hired for squid captured in the evening time.
9. Tree Top adventure Experience an exciting adventure course in the beautiful forest of Koh ChangOn beautiful trees and with breathtaking views, you will experience new sensations never felt before. From one platform to another…from tree to tree… balance yourself through an assortment of games such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards, and giant zip lines. No matter how old you are, you will enjoy hours of fun and excitement! Our mandatory briefing will teach you how to use the slings, carabiners, pulleys, and harnesses safely. Plus, our adventure course is made, maintained, and certified by French experts. Please join us to take an adventure with total safety in the beautiful forest of Koh Chang, Thailand.
10. Elephant Trekking in Koh Chang There are two Elephant Camps on Koh Chang. One in Klong Prao is Chang Chutiman Company and one in a jungle valley in the north of Koh Chang. Ban Kwan Chang or the Klong Son Elephant Camp is supported by the Asian Elephant. Foundation to provide a natural environment for elephants and their mahouts (Kwan, in Thai). The camp opens with a half-day tour from 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. which include elephant bathing, feeding, performance and a 1.30 hour elephant trek into the forest. Elephant Trekking is fun. Come and enjoy, see how to take care Elephants and see how they work with them. Go on a Jungle ride and finally wash the Elephant in a clear jungle stream. The cost is 900 Baht inclusive of transportation to and from your resort, your drinking water and bananas & coconuts for you to feed the elephants.
11. Swimming with Dolphins at Oasis sea world Chantaburi An One day trip from Koh Chang to Oasis sea world Chantaburee 60 Kms from Koh Chang.
12. Golf Course at Soidaow Highland Resort Golf Chantaburi We can organize a trip for golf lover after finished fast to play golf only 80 Kms from Koh Chang.
13. Angkor Wat at Siem Reap Cambodia: A simple rout from Koh Chang (Entrance to Cambodia border ) to Siem Reap with minibus, easy to visit the most attractive world heritage in Siem Reap Cambodia.
About Hua Hin